Miracle hair growth oil (Ayurveda/ Siddha):
Uses of hair growth oil:
- Promotes faster hair growth.
- Prevents and cures baldness.
- Helps maintain thick silky hair, if used for long time.
- Amla (fresh/ dried) – 4-5
- Hibiscus flowers – 10 flowers
- Henna – 1 bunch
- Curry leaves – 6-7 sprigs
- Karisalankanni (optional) – 1 bunch
- Ponnankanni (optional) – 1 bunch
- Virgin coconut oil – 1 litre
- fenugreek seeds – 1 teaspoonful
- Remove seeds from amla.
- Grind all the ingredients except coconut oil to a paste in blender (mixie).
- Make round balls of the paste and press them between palms to make a circular disc.
- Dry them in sunlight or dehydrator for 2-3 days.
- Boil the coconut oil and add the discs, one by one, when it is slightly hot.
- Keep medium flame and switch off after 2 minutes.
- Cool it down and filter.
- store the oil and use it for a month.
- filtered contents may be used for bathing as a natural soap, for 2-3 days.
This measurement can be doubled or tripled according to your needs.
Caution: When adding the discs in hot oil, oil may splash out. Please be careful to add them slowly.
Dosage is dependent on hair quantity. Apply desired quantity on scalp and hair and massage gently for 5 minutes.
Repeat this everyday night, till desired result is achieved. If you don’t like the smell, you can wash it off in the morning with shampoo.
Caution: Use a towel on your pillow to avoid oil stains on your bed.
No side effects.
November 12, 2022
what are the exact measurements if you I’m using dried ingredients?