Virgin coconut oil:
Uses of hair growth oil:
- Promotes faster hair growth. More on this topic here
- Prevents and cures baldness. More on this topic here
- Helps maintain thick silky hair, if used for long time.
- Massage oil for babies under 1 year.
- Use as cooking oil.
- Coconut – 2
Use only mature brown coconuts, not green ones.
- Break coconut and scrap the white pulp.
- Grind it and extract milk from the pulp by pressing in between fists or using a cheesecloth and weight on top of it.
- If you are not getting enough milk, add 10 drops of hot water and try again.
- Again grind with little hot water and try to take milk.
- Now, boil the coconut milk freshly squeezed in medium flame.
- Once the oil separates, remove from heat.
- Cool it down and filter.
- store the oil and use it for a month.
- After filtering, use the coconut scrap as a natural soap for bathing. It can be refrigerated for a week.
This measurement can be doubled or tripled according to your needs.
Alternative: Instead of heating the coconut milk, you can keep in a jar in warm temperature for 24 hours. Oil will separate slowly. Then, you can easily separate oil and coconut scrap, with a spoon.
Dosage is dependent on hair quantity. Apply desired quantity on scalp and hair and massage gently for 5 minutes.
Repeat this everyday night, till desired result is achieved. If you don’t like the smell, you can wash it off in the morning with shampoo.
Caution: Use a towel on your pillow to avoid oil stains on your bed.
No side effects.